Kevin Morgan's Magic Light Photography provides stunning landscape photography images of Australia and around the world.
Established in the early 2000's, we specialise in producing high-quality landscape and nature images and in particular feature the Scenic Central Coast of New South Wales. We provide a secure and easy-to-use online store for purchasing professional print and digital products that you will treasure forever.
ABOUT KEVIN MORGAN
Kevin Morgan is a landscape and nature photographer, based in Terrigal on the beautiful Central Coast of New South Wales, Australia.
Kevin has been progressively working to improve and develop his landscape photography to attain the highest possible standards of creativity and professionalism in his work. He has compiled an impressive and diverse portfolio of images, which has seen him achieve many of his personal goals and milestones, but it's an ongoing journey which is far from over yet.
- Featured in the stunning 240 page coffee table book “Australia : A Visual Journey” – Kevin was one of 14 landscape photographers featured in this beautiful book of the Australian landscape. Published in 2013, the book is now virtually sold out.
- Author of 2 self published books: Moments and Moments II. These A4 sized pictorial books present some of the best of Kevin’s photography accompanied by some of the world’s most inspirational quotations. They are available to purchase online via blurb.com (see the link on our “Publications” page).
- Winner of several awards in the 2013, 2014 and 2015 Epson International Pano Awards.
- Awarded 2 Silver and 8 Bronze awards in the 2014 Focus Photography Awards.
- Finalist in the 2009 ANZANG Nature Photography Awards.
- A full colour double page lift out dedicated to Kevin and his photography was included each day for a week in the Daily Telegraph newspaper’s Central Coast edition.
Why “Magic Light Photography”?
The hour of light around sunrise and sunset are commonly referred to in photography as the “magic hours”. The light at these times typically bathes the landscape in warm, golden light and due to the low angle of the light it dramatically highlights the textures of rocks, sand and vegetation, as well as producing amazing displays of colours in the skies and reflections on the water. It is therefore at these times that I shoot most of my landscape photography, to capture the moment and share it with others who can also appreciate the wonders of our surroundings.